Transcell’s Transtoxbio vertical was created to offer human surrogate cell/tissue in vitro systems to meet the need of investigation adopting next generation and alternative approaches in preclinical, clinical testings.
Since 2016, our team has succeeded in understanding the needs of the industry and creating reliable offerings to serve them all
We are dedicated to supporting innovative in vitro science and applications through our offerings to global markets reducing, replacing animal testings. We have unique expertise in the fields of primary, progenitor cell/tissue based platform production, characterization, supply and the specialty in vitro testing services to guide the users’ preclinical exploratory research requirement spanning the drug, vaccine, and cosmetics industry. We come from the school of belief that the right kind of testing platforms, their composition, configuration decide the test material’s fate with its actual application, function revealed while on a mission to offer the best, tried and tested in vitro solutions to the research requirement.
ABOUT THE PORTFOLIO
Transtoxbio has the established bandwidth to handle pharma and biopharma testing:
- Chemical libraries
- Hit compounds
- Lead candidates
- Investigational New drug candidates
- Known drugs for repurposing, repositioning
We also support customers in their projects for different sectors such as Pharmaceuticals, Drug discovery, Cosmeceuticals, Natural products, Agrochemicals, 3D bioprinting, Exosomes production and Implants (Biomaterials).
- Supporting standard and customized invitro testings for high throughput screening.
- Compounds selection, lead optimization, pre-regulatory toxicity and related next generation testings contributing to 3Rs (Replacement, Reduction, Refinement) and animal welfare.
Transtoxbio platforms have the power to read the following reproducible, predictive standard invitro measurable test end points relevant to human physiology such as;
- Embryotoxicity, Genotoxicity, Metabolomics, Transcriptomics, Proteomics, Toxicogenomics, Stem cell cytotoxicity, IC50 on human primary stem cells, Stem cell permeability, Cell distribution, Neurotoxicity, Neurogenesis, Neuroprotective properties, Hepatotoxicity and Tumorogenesis.
- Transdifferentiating Abilities and Spheroid Formation Assays
- Implants toxicity
- Colony Forming Units Assay and Hematopoiesis
- Humanizing 3D prints and Humanizing mouse models